Familiarity with the Mediterranean Sea and its geographical importance
The Mediterranean Sea is located between the three continents of Asia, Europe, and Africa. The sea leads to the Atlantic Ocean via the Strait of Gibraltar and is connected to the Red Sea by the Suez Canal in Egypt. This sea is one of the most important seas in the world in terms of maritime transport and shipping. Alanya is one of the most beautiful cities adjacent to this sea. This city is known as the jewel of the Mediterranean.
The area of this sea is 2,500,000 square kilometers. The average depth of the Mediterranean Sea is 1500 meters and its deepest recorded point is 5267 meters in a place called the depth of Calypso in the Ionian Sea.
The city of Alanya, located on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea, such as cities such as Barcelona, Valencia, Athens, Marseille, Nice, Monaco, Beirut, Tunisia, Genoa, Rome, Venice, etc., has a very favorable climate and beautiful nature…
By buying a property in Alanya, you can not only enjoy a high-quality life and European standards, but you can travel to more than 120 countries without a visa or with a visa by obtaining a Turkish passport.
Contact us for more information.
Negin Group Private Office Address:
Tığla mah – keykubat BLV – Develioğlu APT – NO 171 – Antalya – Alanya
To get a free consultation on:
- Buying and selling property in Turkey
- Property exchange in Tehran and Alanya
- Learn about immigration to Turkey
- Assess your living conditions in Turkey
- Buy cash and installments in Alanya and Istanbul
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship and passport
- Company registration and starting a job in Turkey
- Participation in construction
- Renovate your property in Alanya
- Find out more about living and buying a property in Turkey via the email and phone number below.
For easier access to us, please follow our Instagram page.
You can enjoy life in the Mediterranean Sea.
Your satisfaction is our credit …