Life in Istanbul and Alanya has many differences because according to the size and style of each place, the style of life there also changes. Every person should be able to make the right choice for immigrating to Turkey according to his and his family’s circumstances. In this article, we discussed the difference between Istanbul and Alanya for life, so that it will be a way for you to make a better decision, dear companions.
Istanbul for life
Istanbul is one of the oldest and largest cities in the world. This city is located in the west of Turkey and with an area almost twice the size of Tehran, it is located by the sea. This city is divided into two parts, European and Asian, which has a total of 39 is the area.
Due to the size of this city, it is suitable for different lifestyles. Istanbul is one of the largest cities in Turkey and is considered the commercial and industrial hub of the country, so it has various advantages and disadvantages for life. which can be a good or bad choice according to the purpose of your migration.
In the following, we will examine the advantages and disadvantages of this big city
Advantages of Istanbul:
- More business: This city has become one of the economic hubs of Turkey and most companies have branches in this city, so it is one of the best cities to find work in Turkey.
- Larger size: The large size of this city allows you to have more choices in where you live and how to live.
- Having a variety of shopping centers, including street markets, large arcades, representative offices of famous brands
- All types of public transport, including buses, metros, and metro buses
Disadvantages of Istanbul
- Congestion and heavy traffic
- Less security than Alanya
- Expensive property and living expenses
- Non-receipt of tourist residence and Turkish citizenship in the new laws
Istanbul is a big and crowded city, so the traffic in this city will take up most of your time. Many people from different countries have migrated to this city for work or black work. This issue has caused many problems for you to be in many cultures.
On the other hand, in Istanbul, you should be careful of your pocket on the street. Although there are criminals everywhere in the world, these two cities are not comparable in terms of security.
In Istanbul, if you want to buy a property in a good area, you have to pay an exorbitant fee. But this does not mean that your property is not worth it, you pay the price of the property and you know what is the difference between buying an apartment in Balashahr and the lower one like in Tehran. It has cities or towns.
The cost of living in Istanbul for each person starts from 10 or 15 thousand liras and changes depending on your desired conditions.
If he is interested in living in a very luxurious area, the monthly cost of one person can even reach 100,000 liras, which includes transportation, house rent, food, and the costs of a good life in a good area. is Istanbul).
However, due to the changes in Turkish laws in 2022 and 2023, in some areas of Istanbul, due to the increase in the number of immigrants compared to Turkish-speaking people, it is not possible to obtain Turkish citizenship through the purchase of the property.
Alanya is a tourist city
Now we want to examine the city of Alanya so that we can better understand the difference between Istanbul and Alanya.
The city of Alanya, located in the south of Turkey and in the province of Antalya, is considered an important tourist hub.
Alanya has a very favorable climate by the Mediterranean Sea and it never snows. In Alanya, due to its small size, the number of neighborhoods in this city is 10, so the population of this city is very small.
People who are looking to live in a quiet coastal city will definitely welcome Alanya.
Advantages of Alanya:
- Climate: As mentioned, this city has a very favorable Mediterranean climate.
- Property price and cost of living: This city has seen significant growth in property in recent years. The price of a property in this city is more suitable than in Istanbul, but you will not see high-rise towers like Istanbul in this city. The charge for apartments, which is the monthly cost for maintaining their facilities, is lower in this city than in Istanbul.
- Beautiful nature: This city has very beautiful nature and it is possible to reach it in the shortest possible time.
- Traffic: This city will not face traffic. You can access your needs in the shortest time. You can reach the sea or mountains and forests in a short time, or you can reach shops and offices.
Disadvantages of Alanya:
Although it is a small city, the cost of living in Alanya is higher than the minimum costs in Istanbul. Because Alanya is a tourist city, that’s why most of the expenses are in euros. For example, renting a house in Alanya
Although Alanya has a small area, it includes famous restaurants and cafes. Alanya includes a shopping center called Alanium, where most brands and stores have branches. But due to the numerous constructions and the expansion of the city, it was felt that there was no big mall in this city. Therefore, the people and builders of the city are busy building several other shopping centers that will be completed soon.
In any case, you should take a step according to your interest. If you are interested in busyness, business, high towers, and a modern city and you can avoid all its disadvantages, choose Istanbul.
But if you are looking for a quality life, calm, with a clean climate, without stress, and higher security, Alanya will definitely be a more suitable option.
If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us.
We hope this article will be useful for you who are planning to immigrate to Turkey.
And if you were hesitating between these two cities, you should know the difference between Istanbul and Alanya with this article.